True Energy Service Plans
Residential home comfort service you can trust
When you call True Energy, you get the insight and convenience of local technicians combined with the support of a company that has provided in-home services to hundreds of thousands of homes across the U.S. You may have seen us in your neighborhood installing a home security system.
True Energy professional energy technicians set a new standard in HVAC heating and cooling customer service
Each True Energy Service Plan gives you the help and advice of our heating and cooling service professionals. Our professional energy technicians are NATE® (North American Technician Excellence) certified and trained in the latest technology, as well as in professional excellence, personal development and customer service.
We pride ourselves on hiring honest, dependable individuals who you can trust to come into your home. After all, we're homeowners too!
You can always count on your professional energy technician
- He really listens to your concerns
- He answers all of your questions
- He takes the time to find the right heating and cooling solution for you
Your service plan includes value, savings and much more...
True Energy service plans include:
Savings on services, repairs and products
- Discounts on repairs–Get a discount on the flat-rate book pricing.
Convenient priority scheduling options
- Pre-book appointments-We keep track of the date and give you a confirmation call to make sure the appointment still fits into your schedule.
- Favorite technician requests-Request the True Energy professional technician you know and trust(when available).
- Preferred appointments for service and tune-ups-We'll be on time, and you will receive a phone call from an energy specialist to give you an estimated arrival time.
Easy membership transfers and renewals
- Transfer your agreement to a new homeowner if you sell your home.
- Transfer your agreement to a new home, if you relocate to a new home in a True Energy service area.
To receive agreement benefit plan must stay active and current. Home must be in service area. Cost of repair may vary. Repair warranty valid as long as service plan maintained with no break in coverage. Warranty on parts and services provided by True Energy Smart Air. Exclusions apply.
Emergency response for heating and cooling emergencies only; subject to acts of God. Continuous uninterrupted plan coverage required to maintain purchase accrual amount balance. Filter replacement is 1-year supply standard filters based on manufacturer recommendations.