Programmable and Digital Thermostats
Experience the savings
Ever set your home's thermostat to one temperature, only to find that someone else changed it later? Do areas of your home run cold or hot? Are you constantly resetting the temperature to try to save money on your bills?
If so, a new thermostat may be able to help you solve these common home comfort problems, and get more out of your heating and cooling system.
A True Energy professional energy technician can help you find the right equipment for your home, whether you want maximum utility savings, a consistently comfortable home or both. All you have to do is call us.
We can help you choose from a wide selection of Carrier® digital thermostats with a range of comfort and efficiency capabilities. For those who want to save the most on energy bills and experience the ultimate in home comfort, there is Infinity® Control. This thermostat gives you these helpful features:
- Intuitive prompts-It's easy to design the perfect comfort settings for you.
- Maintains the proper balance of moisture-This keeps you more comfortable at high and low temperatures, even when your system isn't actively heating and cooling.
- Monitors air quality products-Know that your air is healthier and cleaner.
- Controls fan speed-Allows your machine to run quieter and more efficiently.
- Controls ventilation-Make sure your system is set for maximum efficiency.
- Day-at-a-glance 7-day programming-Determine peak usage settings based on your family's schedule for the week.
- Remote access for internet or phone access-Available on some models, you can reset your system from a bus, airport or the office.
- Models available with up to 8-zone capability-Provide a comfortable zone for each member of the family based on his or her own temperature preferences.
- Dirty filter reminders-Know precisely when to change your filters, keeping your air free of contaminants.
- System maintenance reminders-Stay up to date on tune-ups and weatherizing so your system stays efficient and lasts longer.